Some of our images and search results might be not safe for work, children or use in church work. I explain how to prevent to see nude or sem-nude results in your search results by using the safe mode.
- Login with your account and use the computer where you want to use our "safe search" mode
- On the top right corner, you will find "Search Settings", click on the icon
- A new panel opens - check "Use Safe Search" to enable it
- Now all semi-nude or NSFW photos should be automatically removed from your search results
- Repeat the process on all computers you use to search and download images
Step-by-Step Process in Pictures - how to enable "Safe Search"
I hope the safe search helped, let me know below if you have any more questions.